Sunday, June 28, 2009

What I've Been Doing

I've been working on projects for an Open House that I plan to have towards the end of July. More coming on that.

Mark your calendars for July 1, that's when you will finally get to see the new catalog. You can view it at http://www.awakenyourcreativity.stampinup.net/. My store is open 24/7.

I love the new "In Colors." They are Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Melon Mambo, Dusty Durango & Bermuda Bay. Each year Stampin Up brings out 6 new colors, that are only around for 1 year. They are just yummy this year. For the first time 8-1/2 x 11 cs is available in textured! Also for the first time, we will have Stampin Write Markers in those colors!

I'll also be posting my class schedule. I haven't decided if it will be before or after the Open House, though.

Have a happy Sunday & I'll see you back here later.

No comments:

Post a Comment