Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Sheer Perfection

Recently I saw a card by Dawn Olchefski and loved it so much that I made one for me.  The butterfly print is Basic Gray on vellum. I then used my Stampin' Write Markers and colored in the empty spaces on the back of the vellum.   I took the vellum panel and layered it over a panel of First Edition DSP and then on my card base of Baked Brown Sugar.  I am really hoping that we get more like this in our new annual catalog that will be coming out in a few months because I know that most of you will want to create cards like this for yourself. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 


 
 
Recipe:
Cardstock - Baked Brown Sugar
DSP - Sheer Perfection, First Edition
Ink - Stampin' Write Markers Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party
Pretty Accessories - In Color Boutique Details, Natural 5/8" Chevron Ribbon, Best Year Ever Accessory Pack
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment