Friday, April 4, 2014

Easter Wishes

A few days ago I decided to make Easter cards for sale.  I knew I wanted to keep the cost down so I needed to keep them simple - a real challenge!  I also wanted pretty.  This is my fifth set, I hope to share those for you soon.  I love sketches as they allow me more creativity and enjoyment.  This is CCMC297.  

Colors used:  Crisp Canteloup, Pool
Party, Whisper White, Sahara Sand, Summer Starfruit 
DSP :  Sweet Sorbet
TIEF:  Finial Press
Punch: 7/8" Scalloped Circle




7 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards! I love how you created simple but elegant Easter cards that can be sent easily through the mail. Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful Easter cards! I love the embossing and the stamped images! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely...great idea for Easter cards! Thanks for playing along with the Thursday sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very soft and pretty! Great Easter cards with a fun spring color combo. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the colors you've chosen for your lovely Easter cards! The strips of DSP and the embossing add so much too! Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeously simple Easter card. I love the colors your picked and how you kept it nice and simple. Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. For me, simple is the way to go and I LOVE your cards! what a great idea to use the scallop quarters in the corners! Adds a little bit of an elegant touch. Thanks for joining us in the Sketch Challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete