Monday, February 24, 2014

For You


I'm using CCMC291 sketch today.  I have been using many stamp sets of late that are retired, as you may have noticed,  I'm really enjoying having them around.  

Colors I used on this card are Whisper White, Pool Party, Crisp Canteloup, Calypso Coral & Pistachio Pudding,  the small butterflies were punched from the new Sweet Sorbet DSP.  

Happy stamping to my fellow stampers and happy days to each of you.  Love having you stop by and the so nice comments you've left.

Blessings


7 comments:

  1. I love what you did by using the squares! What a great idea! And I always loved this stamp set! Beautiful card! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I love how you color blocked part of your card. And the colors are so pretty and "springy". Thanks for joining us this week at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this just SCREAMS SPRING!!!! I love your colors. I LOVE how you did your color blocks! And that was always one of my favorite butterflies! Thanks for playing along in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the checkerboard background...really adds a lot of texture to your card! I remember that set, too! Lovely! Thanks for playing along with the sketch challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors you've chosen and how you blocked them for the card sketch! So pretty and spring-y. I've always loved that butterfly too! Thanks for joining us this week for the sketch challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the textured square blocks and yummy color combination! Thanks for joining us in the sketch challenge this week at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great color combo. Love how you did the little tiles of paper on the front. Makes me think of spring! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary sketch challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete