Sunday, April 1, 2012

Welcome To My "Tea Shoppe" Class

You are invited to attend my newest class called " Welcome To My Tea Shoppe."

When I think of tea shoppes, I think of fine, delicate china served with hot tea and delectable treats.  Pretty flowers placed in the center of lace tablecloths and doilies.  Ladies in their finest attire adorned with pearls.   Most of all, friends talking and laughing together.

We will use stamp sets "Tea Shoppe"and "Morning Cup" and the Designer Series Paper "Beau Chateau."    You'll have fun with everybody's favorite technique dry embossing.  I'll shown you how to create a border with stamps and fun folds to inspire your next project.


   
 
 
 

Date:  Sat. Apr. 28
Time:  1230p - 330p
Where:  My place
Fee:  $15


Classes are held in my home.  Class fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.  Class fees must be paid no later than 2 weeks before the class. 



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment