Monday, March 5, 2012

Celebrating Easter Class


Please join me for a "Celebrating Easter Class." What a wonderful time of the year this is!!

In addition to the 3 cards above. I want to show you the Stained Glass technique. That project will be secret. However, I'm not really good at keeping secrets so you may see it before class. We will use 3 of my favorite Stampin' Up! products right now. The new Mixed Bunch stamp set with its coordinating Blossom punch. Is there anything better than punching out our images? Then there is the new Elegant Bird die. It was such a perfect way to add "He Is Risen." The "Easter Wishes" card is using a punch you may already have, the "Blossom Petals Builder" punch. It's always a good thing when I can show you new ways to use products you already have.

All class materials are provided and cardstock is cut and ready when you arrive. Come to relax and enjoy an afternoon of stamping.

Class is Sat. Mar. 24
Classes begin at 12:30 pm and require approximately 3 hours -
3 wonderful and creative hours!

If you would like to schedule a special class or time for you and your friends to stamp together, please give me a call and we’ll work out the details.

I look forward to sharing my love of stamping with you.

Don’t miss out on the fun!
For your convenience, you may pay with PayPal. Just let me know.

Cards inspired by Dawn Olchefske, Jackie Topa & Lisa Young





Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment