Tuesday, October 19, 2010

DCBD 197


Recently I was able to help a friend out who's hostess wanted a Halloween themed workshop and this holiday is not one her favorites so she didn't really have any current products. Since she knew I had ordered everything on one of our Halloween pages in the current mini, she asked if I could help her. I was so glad to be able to repay her for the many kind things that she has done for me. When she returned my items she had included the above stamped image knowing I didn't have it & that I love it. I may have to get this set now! Isn't she sweet? My friend, that is. The little girl image is also.

Recipe:

CS - Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
DSP - Ghostly Greetings (retired)
Stamps - Greeting Card Kids
Accessories - Spooky Night Rub-ons, Black Flourish Designer Jewels, Water Color Wonder Crayons, Aquapainter, Ribbon Originals Elementary (retired)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment