Sunday, September 26, 2010

Love You



I just love this card! Why do I sound so surprised you may ask. It's because I am not a fan of the color green. The colors here are Wild Wasabi, Garden Green, Crumb Cake & Very Vanilla. When I saw this new DSP in our catalog that came out in August, I was definitely drawn to it. So recently I decided to order it to fill my need for new DSP. Wild Wasabi is a current color brought back from several years ago, I still had an unopened package of 8-1/2 x 11 cs.
Thanks for stopping by.

Recipe:
Card Stock - Wild Wasabi, Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake
DSP - Woodland Walk
Stamps - Dreams du Jour
Classic Ink - Wild Wasabi
Punches - Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, Curly Label
Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Die
Accessories - Glimmer Brads Neutrals
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment