Sunday, September 20, 2009

Creepy Crawly, Oh My Golly

I wanted a quick card for tonight and I wanted to use this stamp set, so headed to SCS & found this card. I changed a couple of things so as to use what supplies I had on hand.

This month I celebrated my 5 years as a Stampin Up Demonstrator & one of the most fun things about stampin for so long is the supplies you have built up. When you find a design you like, you can pretty much recreate it right then and there - not have to go shopping all over town to find them!

Something else I would like to say tonight is that there are many kinds of stampers/scrapbookers. Those who design their own, and those who are creative copiers, and let me tell you that both are hugely successful! In Stampin Up we believe in CASE - Copy And Share Everything. Be proud of your copied designs, give the original designer all the credit that is due her/him.

Each of us have special gifts that God has given us, so show your copied designs off to the world!



Recipe:
CS - Basic Black, Only Orange, Old Olive, Whisper White
DSP - Haloween Night (retired)
Ink - Old Olive, Basic Black
Punches - Scalloped Circle, Circle 1-3/8 & 1-1/4, Modern Label
Accessories - Pumpkin Pie Striped Ribbon, Only Orange Eyelets (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment