Monday, September 28, 2015

Yay!!

Happy Monday!  It's been a very long time since I have shared a post with you all, huh?  It's crazy busy around here and I have a one-tracked mind so it's start a project and finish it before trying to do something else.  There's been our annual stampin' retreat, a Friday night and an all-day Saturday event of sharing new products/projects from our Holiday Catalog.  I have had a class since my last post.

I've been to my first water coloring class and absolutely loved every second of those 2 hours and looking forward to the next one.

Working my ABC's today - Awaken, Blogging, Creating & Cleaning House.  I also have my workout at 5:00 pm today.  Then, it's football time.  Chiefs vs. Packers.  Go Chiefs!  Hmmm, maybe I should have posted a yellow and gold project. 

Kim Quade tfs.




Recipe:

Cardstock - Perfect Plum, Whisper White
Stamps - Work of Art, Layered Letters Alphabet
Ink - VersaMark
DSP - Moonlight
Pretty Accessories - Brights Designer Buttons, Hello Honey Thick Baker's Twine, Black Embossing Powder, 3/4" Circle Punch

No comments:

Post a Comment