Thursday, September 3, 2015

Celebrate In Gold

Hi everyone.  Are you ready for a long weekend?  I was just reminiscing about watching the Jerry Lewis Telethon. I remember staying up all night to watch it.  It was great entertainment and for a great cause.  Thank you Jerry.

Lots of news to share today.  My niece has her first full-time job with a classroom (she is a teacher) and is so excited.  She has been waiting for this moment most of her life, I think.  I know her kids are going to love her.  My nephew is in college playing hockey now after 3 years playing in the CJHL and NAHL leagues.  They were so close to winning the Robertson Cup.   So proud of both of them.

Today I would like to celebrate the men and women who have or are serving our great country who deserve the very best from us in whatever they need to protect you and I.  We can't just sit at home and live our life without helping them and there are so many ways we can help.  Our help is desperately needed with our youth who need guidance to navigate their life knowing that they are loved and are able to give that love to others.

Thanks to Jan Farring for sharing her design.




Recipe:
Cardstock - Night of Navy, Real Red, Whisper White
Paper Basics - Glimmer Paper Champagne
Stamps - Work of Art
Inks - Night of Navy, Real Red, Hello Honey
Cool Tools - Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack, 1/2" Circle, Small & Scalloped Oval Punches, Dimensionals
Pretty Accessories - Metallic Sequin Assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment