Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Love You Aneya

I started with one layout in mind and ended up with something completely different.  I do love the way it turned out, though.  First, I stamped the floral images in Versamark and heat embossed them with Whisper White Embossing Powder.  I then used Shimmerz Paints, Creameez Berry Hot and Green Acres, to add these pretty colors.   Using the cut file Love All Around from The Cut Shoppe I cut it out using International Bazaar DSP.  I wanted to add a little more to the right of the photo, too.   I found the cute little bird in the Silhouette Store and was absolutely thrilled to find the perfect color of card stock in my stash!  I added a Not Quite Navy Candy Dot, the same color as the DSP, for her eye.  A bow made with twine and some glittery hearts from Katie Katz Supplies along with the date finished it up.


No comments:

Post a Comment