Tuesday, April 13, 2010

April SWAPS







This week I have incredible SWAPS to share with you.  First we were to create a Mother's Day project using watercolor pencils or crayons in a technique new to us.  In this technique I used our Watercolor Wonder Crayons & a line image stamp, in this case Asian Artistry - an exclusive Hostess set.  Using the crayon I first colored the stamp with it, spritzed it 3 times with water, spritzed a piece of watercolor paper with water 3 times & stamped the image.  Using my heat tool I dried the image & then using Basic Black ink I stamped the same image over the the one I just created it.  I am a huge fan of watercoloring, but I don't feel I'm very good at it.  But, I do like how this turned out.  Hope you like it also.  Thanks so very much for stopping by and taking a look.

Recipe:
CS - Mellow Moss, Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, Watercolor
DSP - Patterns Pack DSP - Hostess Exclusive
Stamps - Asian Artistry - Hostess Exclusive
Ink - Basic Black
Accessories - Watercolor Wonder Crayons, Very Vanilla Satin Ribbon,  Coluzzle

No comments:

Post a Comment