Thursday, March 12, 2009

Bad Deloris

I've been bad! Friday, I spent the day & night preparing for a crop the next day. I had so much fun. Stacy & Shelly put on a wonderful event for us to enjoy. Plus, I got a lot done. And, I met a couple of wonderful ladies who asked to do a workshop. Looking forward to that! Sunday & Monday was spent getting caught up on my sleep. Tuesday I spent the day with Lisa. First, I helped her cut cs for her class on Sat. Then we made the card that I posted earlier. I must not forget that we ate at La Siesta. She loves Mexcian food & I have never eaten there, for Lisa it had been a very long time. The food was good. I reconnected with Connie, the owner, from my Princess House days. I miss her sister, Lupe. Yesterday & today I have been dealing with a nasty headache. Wish I could find a pain pill that works. Oh well, what's a little pain?
I need to photograph my scrapbook pages so I can post them for you. If you feel like sending me a little encouragement, please do!

No comments:

Post a Comment